 Castle / 3711
3710  |  3712
Subject:
customized ninja-themed creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:55:30 GMT

Brought out by the recent mention of ninja armies, I thought I'd pose
the following questions and end my days as a lurker:

Due to the recent liquidation of ninja-themed legos in local stores,
I've been wondering what to do with a sizeable force of samurai and ninja.

Any ideas for customizing mini-figs (an emperor, geisha, demon, etc) or
creating ninja-themed castles/fortresses/constructs?

I've only been around for six months, so perhaps a friendly point in the
right direction will suffice...

Thanks for your time--Andrew