 Castle / 3709
Re: Pirate/castle helmet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:06:17 GMT

Xcalabur wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tim Coats writes:
I have 12-20 of the conquistador helmets and I am already using them for
my castle creations.  I am using them for helmet for my arachnis and
humans who have close contact with them.  See my web site at:

www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/models.htm

In the Characters for Castle World section.

Timbo

I like the way you incorporated them in.  The arachnis bodies are pretty cool,
too!

BWAAAHAHHA!  I loved the "Insect Man."  Traumatised victims of being licked by an
insect man...I love it.  :)  Terribly inventive use of a feather, btw.

Great stuff!

LFB