 Events / BricksWest / 740
Re: Saturday General Session Announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
unfortunately BricksWest will not be able to continue next year.

Interesting. So those of us who would likely be involved in attempting to set an
event up are conveniently left out of the loop while the event itself is moved
more than 1000 miles north of it's original location and well out of the realm
of possibility for attending for most of the southwestern US.

This announcement and the lack of information leading up to it does not even
begin to express how infuriated I am right now.

Now, perhaps if someone can unzip their lips and actually release some freaking
information so we can come to a REASONABLE solution to this 'problem' of BW4002
disappearing into the ether....I don't even want to finish this statement. I'm
too upset right now.

Thanks, Mark, for getting my attention on this one.

-Dave (who's surprised that he's the one losing his temper over this
announcement before anyone else.)