 Events / BricksWest / 766
Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Ray Silva wrote:

- What time of the year makes sense for the show to be held?  Would "spring
break" be better for most folks?

Whenever it is held, the weekend of Valentine's Day is pretty bad.  I didn't
even bother to mention Brickswest to my non-LEGO SO as I knew how thrilled she'd
be with the suggestion.

Bruce