 Events / BrickFest / 1854
Re: Saturday General Session Announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:45:32 GMT

Steve Barile announced LFPDX 2004 to be held in Portland, Oregon the weekend of
14 February 2004, it will be at the new Oregon Convention Center. Leading names
in our community will all be participating. We will have over 6000 square feet
of space.

--

I completely mangled Pipe Racers! My apologies (hit send too soon)

The corrected winners are:

First Place
Steve Hassenplug (Indiana)

Second Place