 Events / BrickFest / 1855
Re: Saturday General Session Announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Steve Barile announced LFPDX 2004

Correction, that was the internal code name! Here is more detail:

As most of you know, BricksWest was held in mid February in both 2002 and
2003... unfortunately BricksWest will not be able to continue next year.

Rather than lose momentum, Steve Barile and others in the community got together
and discussed what could be done. After consultation with BrickEvents LLC, they
are happy to announce that the offical name will be "BrickFest PDX 2004"

Ondrew Hartigan won the ISD but announced that he would be splitting it 10 ways
with the other participants.

That's it, the general session adjourned.