 Events / BricksWest / 762
Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Exactly. Look PD - you know less than we do here.

     If it makes you feel better, go ahead and think of me as being the bad guy
here.  All I know is that before I said anything this thread had degenerated
into a bunch of people pissing and moaning about how they were being wronged.
Now they're talking about possible solutions to this problem.  Well, except you.
BTW, if you claim to see flaws in some of my statements, you should at least
point out specifics, even if you can't be bothered to actually explain why you
think they're wrong.