 Events / BricksWest / 739
Re: Saturday General Session Announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 00:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Steve Barile announced LFPDX 2004

Correction, that was the internal code name! Here is more detail:

As most of you know, BricksWest was held in mid February in both 2002 and
2003... unfortunately BricksWest will not be able to continue next year.

Rather than lose momentum, Steve Barile and others in the community got together
and discussed what could be done. After consultation with BrickEvents LLC, they
are happy to announce that the offical name will be "BrickFest PDX 2004"

Whoooooaaaaah.... can we get more details on this from somebody... anybody?

BricksWest is gone for good?

I really do not care who responds to this - as long as they know whats going on.
I am tired of all this egg-walking thats been going on - its time for SOMEBODY
to step up and do some talking. This is something I would have thought would
have been announced in a slightly different way than this.

Anybody!?!?

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com