 Dear LEGO / 2315
Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Sandlin writes:

That's incredible. I pay $1120 per month for my 900 sq. ft. one-bedroom
home.

Maybe I should move to Australia... I'd have more money for Lego.   ;^)

You'd certainly need the extra money for the Lego! :)
Seriously, I wonder though how things such as salary compare (not
asking personally), what standard that home, location etc etc (I
presume that is $1120 US) BTW what's 900sq ft in metric?

For a family on a single average wage $175 AUS per week is a lot of
money (in Australia).

Deidre (just interested, not trying to start a standard of living flame
war!)
drb@tasmail.com