 Dear LEGO / 2299
Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:16:14 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby skrev i meddelandet ...

Are Lego already a household name? Probably.  Is it a good name? Not
really, unless "that hideously expensive plastic stuff" can be taken as good.

I think Lego cost a lot of money, but expensive? Almost all toys cost a lot of
money, but most of them are used for a very limited time. Lego has no limits,
you never get too old, so the 'cost per used hour' will be _very_ low for the
Lego. Also, the second-hand value of Lego is quite OK, in contrast with most
toys.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm