 Dear LEGO / 2300
Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:45:43 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
**Warning - this is very long! **

[snip very long but thoroughly enjoyable rant]

I've read the original thread, and the replies to it as well, but has anyone
ever tried introducing their kid or kids to the concept of stacking the LEGO
basic blocks onto the duplo, such that they are able to see for themselves
how they intermesh?

I'm wondering if this would cause them to experiment in new ways or if it
would mean there's going to be more Duplo turning up at the Curiosity Shoppe
or in the Salvo's donation bins ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde