 Dear LEGO / 2287
Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:44:57 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeff Johnston writes:

Quoted a snippet for emphasis....

then they
look at the Hasbro X-wing which comes in a box about 4 times as large for
the same price, and get the big one for their kid.

Yeah, but how swooshable would the X-wing be if it were four times the size?

It's not the X-wing that's 4 times bigger... just the box. People sometimes get
fooled by large boxes into thinking that the contents are larger too, and
that's not always so.

The Hasbro X-wing is maybe 2 times bigger, but since it comes already put
together, the box is a lot bigger

++Lar