 Dear LEGO / 2298
Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:11:00 GMT

Will Hess skrev i meddelandet ...

Lego may tout the fact that Duplo works with System but in my limited
experience (my daughter and my brother who is 14 years younger than I) I
have never seen that put into action.  My feeling is that children that make
the switch to System (I'd say that this occurs between the age of 3-5, my
daughter being an exception in this case) aren't able to recognize that
these parts work together.

But when the kids get older, they _can_ use the combination. My boys (13 and
10 now), always use the duplo as base and filler when they start out a new
castle, fortress, space base or whatever. It's a quick way to get the
needed/wanted size of the construction.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm