 Castle / 7000 (+100)
  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I know you don't know me, but I'd be appreciative of that should you ever choose that as a plan of action....I want 3PO but I don't want that set and the Falcon's too expensive! Plus an extra R2 or 2 wouldn't hurt... (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Color

(...) For MOCs white works out quite nicely because of the amounts of bricks you can get in that color. (I am building a 96x96 castle with a 3 floor keep and it looks fine, or at least so far.....) -Jonathan (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) White works GREAT for castles... have a look at a pic from my up and coming website.... (URL) : ) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Viknigs, Arabic nomads, True pesant village, Re-issue of some of the classic sets, King Arthur theme oh yeah variety of animals different color bears, cattle goats dogs deer falcon/bird with wings spread out. Movable leg horses( it is tough to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well I don't really ever plan on playing the soccer game as such so using brasso on the numbers doesn't bother me in THAT regard, I just dislike generally modifying parts if I can help it, but there's a first time for everything :^) Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

I apologize if this group has already discussed this but I thought I poke my head over here or a sec to mention these little bioncile sets: (URL) seems like they come with weapons that might be of interest to castle fans. The sets I'm talking about (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Those are pretty cool, but they look a bit out of minifig proportion.... 8531 Pohatu-Rock 8532 Onua-Looks like rockets on his shoulder 8533 Gali-A wheel and some kind of hook 8534 Tahu-Flaming sword 8535 Lewa-Green Axe/Halberd 8536 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Those are pretty cool, but they look a bit out of minifig proportion.... 8531 Pohatu-Rock 8532 Onua-Looks like rockets on his shoulder 8533 Gali-A wheel and some kind of hook 8534 Tahu-Flaming sword 8535 Lewa-Green Axe/Halberd 8536 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I've looked pretty closely at the available photos around the net, and I have to say that I do not think they will be compatable with minifigures. They appear to be connected through Tech series axle beams and pins. That means that while they (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, using rods that minifigures can wield, such as the grey ones found in the naboo swamp set, you can slip the rod into the 'plus' shaped hole where the technic beam would sit and it will fit. Much like in my MOC mace, found on my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I agree, but that assumes that the tech part has to be female, rather than male. Aaron (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  and now for something completely different.........

After seeing Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the umpteenth time this past week, I suddenly felt inspired: (URL) for more characters from the movie soon. -Kyle (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) There are those who would call me........ Tim (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Great minifigs! I love that movie. How about some Knights Who Say Nee! "You must bring us a shubery!!" (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Whew. I'm not usually a fan of modified pieces, but I have to say that those torso stickers are just incredible. :-) Seeing results like that tempts me to do some of my own, but mine would never come out that good. -Andy Lynch (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Part help and White Ninja find.

What set(s) have the yellow castle wall (side and corner) with the red bricks? I found several promo sets including the White Ninja set, Adventurer's with Gail storm, Space port and Technic bike at Savon Drug Store. Rose (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Part help and White Ninja find.

(...) If you are speaking of the pieces I think you are, then you need to look at the early pirate sets. Mainly the Soldier sets, like Broadside's brig and all. Then again, I'm no expert, so what do I know. (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Part help and White Ninja find.

(...) The yellow castle wall-corner can be found in 6276 Eldorado Fortress, and probably other pirate sets too. Bryan (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  in search of a 6041

I am after set 6041, i have lots of sets from other ranges if you want to trade, but will buy otherwise. If you have this sets e-mail me at: nickyblack_69@hotmail.com (im in the uk) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Unbelievably cool! So clean and sharp-looking! I don't suppose you plan to mass-produce these? Dave "You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Oh lord, blessed is thy handgranade, with which you can blow your enemies to tiny bricks...

Ni! Good job old chap! Pretty well done, If I might say. Fine...very fine...one of the finest. get on with it! For we demand...another SHRUBBERY! After that you will cut down... yes! get ON with it! ...Of course it was a good idea!! GET ON WITH IT!! (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) These are truely great!! I love it. Are you thinking of selling these stickers? (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO promotes drinking?!

In this auction for the LEGO 6067 Guarded Inn, the seller claims, "HARD TO FIND DUE TO THE FACT THE U.S. DISCONTINUED THE IMPORT DUE TO THE FACT OF IT PROMOTING DRINKING." I agree that the Guarded Inn is hard to find and that it was never sold in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Fanatics, Thanks for all the positive comments! I wasn't sure if they would come out that well either, but they seem to do great for display purposes. To answer a few questions all at once: Q: Are you thinking of selling these stickers? A: Yes, I do (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego in the Middle!

On Sunday December the 10th, at 8:30 central time i was watching TV. I saw an episode of 'Malcome in the Middle,' where Lego products recieved about 7 min of prime-time air!!! Including the 6091 King Leo's Castle and other large mega-projects. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

(...) Dewey: "everybody is born smart!" Father: " how nice, a utopian society!" Dewey: " and the dumb people are ground-up and eaten!" Father: "Oh, a ‘cannibalistic’ utopian society... I see???" Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Imminent departure

Well my friends, soon my final exams will be over and I will be going home to my legos. Soon you will hear very little from the master of Ikros, I'll let you all decided if it's a good thing or not. However, I wish to leave you with this little note (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) though... I have to tell you, after buying 2 of these sets so I could try the walls together... I'm not happy.. they don't stay together, and you can't put them together so they are half and half connected on the 2nd layer like you can with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I AM AFTER A 6059

I AM DESPERATLY AFTER A 6059, I WILL BUY, BUT WILL BE HAPPY TO TARDE AS WELL AS I HAVE MANY DIFFERNET LEGO SETS INCLUDING A 'DAMSEL'S COACH' (THE ONE WITH THE WHITE HAT) FOR MORE INFO, EMAIL ME AT: nickyblack_69@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, I thought about that for a bit-- the only real way to get around the problem though, is fortunately provided in the set :) There's no real way to get the wall pieces themselves to latch into other bricks without either disrupting the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) Brilliant work! Now you just need to get enough brown Jedi hoods to have a nice row of head-thumping monks...and sign me up for the torso and tunic bits!!! Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

I, too, saw that note and wondered about it. John, your logic is very clear -- are there any facts to back up this seller's claim? I own at least 4 of those sets (my *favorite*) and would love to see some response here. Janice (the legoqueen) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

(...) If it *is* true (and I doubt it too, John) then one could also argue that Lego promotes jousting, Wild West banditry, and piracy, among many other dangerous activities. I hope that the seller's reason has little to do with reality, and that in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

If I am correct, that is the second 6067 with that note as part of its description in the past week or two. I posted about it but noone responded answering my question. Nice rare set -- I think I saw it in a SAH catalog around 1990 or whenever it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?! response

(...) Well, Aaron, you are correct -- I emailed the seller and he asked me to post his response: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  brown Wolfpack shield.

I just recieved my 11th and 12 wolfpack shields in the mail today and one was different than the other 11. the first 10 shields which I have gotten over time begining with sets purchased at the store all had red borders. but one of the new shield (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) I have such a shield -- I don't know what it signifies though... -- Richard (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) I've noticed that a lot of times, there's 'variants' of red-printed pieces in a sort of reddish-brown color. There's a bearded head that I've got in both colors, among other things. J (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) Just like the classic forestmen torso i have with a brown collar? Was there ever a set back in the classic forestmen days when a set was supposed to come with this? -Wes (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) Brown collar now that is something that I would like. I've never seen anything like that. The brown of my shield and other browns where reds should be it may be an accidential double print of the red. I worked for two years as a screen (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sword holders

Someone mentioned sword holders as a possible new piece from LEGO, but an idea made its way into my brain. We don't need plastic sword holders at all - we've got everything we need, and it's Official LEGO, too! The idea is simple: take some of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

(...) eric (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

The over the shoulder look is great! I discovered something similar with my Pirate minifigs. If I want the 'fig to look like he has his hand on the hilt, ready to draw his sword, I just put the sword in his hand facing backward and then position the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

I use thsi same technique in my upcoming movie. It also lets you draw the sword easily. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Lugnet users, I am moving next week and like Lego fans always do, they pack up their Lego. I am 15 years old and I have been actively collecting Lego since December 1996 up to now. But, I haven't even looked inside my cabinet since this summer, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western) !

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Maybe you're going through dark ages... maybe it's just a "dim" age, though. Or perhaps you have a builder's block. I personally slightly lost interest in lego for awhile (around 14-15), but sparked the interest again actually when we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sure! Sell me your stuff cheap (it has no REAL value to you anyhow :o) and then in 5 to 10 years lament the loss of all that lost ABS. Seriously, I am now 27 and lost my LEGO interest at about age 15 (at least in public) and only built one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I have two things to say: 1. hold on to all of your lego, you will regret it if you don't. You will hit an age when you don't feel 'embarrassed' about it. 2. best of luck Jonathan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

As Shiri mentions, you may be entering a dark or dim ages. My suggestion would be to pack it all up neatly so as to present the least problem to yourself and your folks. Then hold on to it, resist the urge to sell it to get a few bucks, unless you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Hi Sergio! I guess I'll share my perspecive since I did go through a definate Dark Age. Although some AFOL's have never had a dark age, it does happen to a lot of us as we grow up that we start to get really busy in the hustle and bustle of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Johnathan and everybody else are absolutely right, Sergio. When I was young, my mom did a very wise thing: she made me promise never to get rid of my LEGO. Of course, *she* thought it was because I'd be passing it on to my kids someday. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sergio! Don't jump! Please, come back in through the window and get off that ledge! It doesn't have to end this way! Look, we all care about you! Don't do this thing! Things will get better, it's going to be OK, just come back inside!! :^) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I have to agree with this whole-heartedly.. My entire lego collection from when I was a kid ended up being sold off as part of one of our yard sales for a measly $5.. That's right, the entire lot, hundreds of dollars worth of classic space (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Well, of course, as with anything else, if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. If you feel ok building on your own, keep doing so- I built stuff for a long time with no one really to share it with (while my friends all know I collect (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Red wizard hats?

Now that we have unprinted red capes in the Imperial Shuttle set, I'd love to see a red wizard's hat. Or does such a beast already exist? I've had the Star Wars Imperial Shuttle box sitting on my desk for about a week now, and I finally put it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red wizard hats?

(...) I presume you are unsatisfied with the appearance of the red castle maiden's hat (a.k.a. steeple headdress)? I happen to like the look of it myself. Really, it's a great alternative. Try this with the BLACK castle maiden's hat: find any kind (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

jonathan Lopes wrote in message ... (...) Definitely. Also, try another creative medium. When I was in my teens I gave up building Lego spaceships, and I began drawing spaceships and making plastic models of spaceships, then later I was making (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Could we consider trimming ALL the theme groups out of followups and slimming down to just .general? While this is interesting and posting to lots of themes gets lots of attention, setting proper followups is only polite. Thanks. FUT .general ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  thanks

Hey, thanks everybody for your help. I really appreciate it. Jonathan McNeally (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I went through a brief "dark age" period from ages 10 to 12 and I'm not sure if I have completely come out of it yet (I am 14 now). I am absolutely crazy about the Technic and Mindstorms series, but have never really regained my interest in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) DO NOT SELL! DO NOT SELL! I was in your *EXACT* situation when I was 15. I had collected for a few years (this was 1983, so I had a nice bit of classic space) but had stopped playing with them about a year before the move. I packed them up and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Mate when you are young things change very quick, you discover girls, cars, better games ect, but believe me in years to come you will remember the good times when you built things using your imagination or remember looking at some models (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Red wizard hats?

(...) Unfortunately, I've never had any of the maiden's hats. But if anyone's willing so ship me one, I'll be happy to try this out! ;) (...) I think I'll hold out for a red wizard's cap. :) I just wanted to match the green/blue/black ones that I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4819 Instructions

I just found a 4819 at the local KB Toys here, but when I went to put it together the instructions included were for 4818 (not really sure why you would need instructions for that set anyway). Anyway, I tried to put it together by looking at the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Call for LEGO movies and links.

Hello fellow filmmakers! I will be creating and uploading a new LEGO movie directory/Film page this weekend at: (note there is nothing there yet, give me till Sat night to create the page) (URL) I am making a general call to anyone who has posted a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

I uploaded a 72 dpi scan of each page to my website. I will probably take them down Monday, so try to download them before Sunday: (URL) Bishop" <sjbishop@jps.net> wrote in message news:G5Mr2q.Ls3@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

(...) Where are you? I'd like to know if it was KB Toys or Toyworks, and how many, was it a display unit!? I've still never seen one out in the Riverside/Ontario area of Southern California. Help! Aaron #279 (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

(...) I found 'em in a KB Toyworks. (None of the KB Toys I visited had them at all.) The first time I visited, some were on a standalone display unit and some were shelved in with the other small LEGO sets. The second time the display unit was gone (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Brick Horse

This has probably been done before, but here is mine... I built a horse out of bricks that models the dimensions of the actual Lego Horse. This is for modeling scenes in the various CAD programs. The actual horse isn't available yet, ( and I'm (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  new site

Ok I got my site up today. Please have a look Besure to check out the films area. I know its a space theme but I am Posting everywhere for the films Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

OOPS.....No url Here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

Looks nice. Do you have larger pictures of the tiger hawk and S24. They look neat. Brad Robert Thomas <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5oJvq.L9F@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

I found them in Reno, and now that I think about it, it may have been a KB Toyworks. It was the only one of the chrome ones they had (though they di have some soccor ones too). They had one left after I got mine. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new site

(...) Soon (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Christmas Service in My Cathedral

Here are pictures of a Christmas service being held in my cathedral: (URL) are arranged around the corridors, holly branches adorn the second story, and a christmas tree is situated in the choir area. In case you haven't already seen them, here are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Red wizard hats?

(...) Oooooooo, Gandalf the White!! Ya know, the new Lord Of The Rings trilogy is about to come out. If Harry Potter gets sets, maybe we'll see some LOTR sets. Here's to hoping!!! 8) <<KM>> (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I found something today.

I was taking a table down to the basement to make room for the Christmas tree, and I decided to look in some buckets of old toys to see if any LEGO pieces were in there. Much to my surprise, I found a large cloth Dragon Masters flag! It is in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brick Horse

Wow. Those are good. I always appreciate "Minifig-scale" animals built from bricks. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Brick Horse

I'm also waiting for the "real" horse to be made for the CDAD folks. However, in the mean time, I think this is an excellent replacement. Great Job! Brad Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:00d101c06790$51...464@net... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Possible buyout?

Here is the things I want more info on: Hopper. The design looks neat. Can Griffon Industries buy it out from you? We need a dropship. And yours is da best. Griffon Industries 'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...' Rick Hallman (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  How much would you expect to pay for in a Chess set from TLC?

Hello out there! I know, they would probably never make one as great as we all could, and it probably would not have all the features I'd want. But if this "design it yourself online, then buy it" thing turns out to be true for 2002, I'm gonna be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much would you expect to pay for in a Chess set from TLC?

Hey Aaron, From your description, that sounds grand. Awesome! I've made a mini-chess set, ala Todd's, but in red and blue: (URL) Todd's chess sets: (URL) remember Harshberger made a big big chess set, too. Too lazy to dig up the link though... ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Preview

A 11 sec. preview of the film BRAIN DAMAGE is now showing at (URL) film will be released by next friday Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: Possible buyout?

(...) We'll Talk (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: How much for in a Chess set?

(...) From earlier in the year (now simply bits in the collective) (URL) (who would _have_ to include chrome in a chess set now...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Possible buyout?

(...) Does this chitchat need to be posted to ALL These groups? Suggest you trim followups to the appropriate group. (In this case .space??) Thanks ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  First Knight film

I was watching the king Arthur film 'First Knight' and i couldn't help noticing how Arthur's castle looked exactly like set 6091, it had blue roofed towers and had the same colour scheme. And even more surprising was the fact that prince Malagants (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brick Horse

Thank you, Bradley. :-) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Brick Horse

Wow. Thanks Brad. Coming from the "Master of large CAD buildings" that means a lot! :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: First Knight film

(...) In Love's Secret Domain, everything looks like Lego -- doesn't it, Luke? =oP -- Richard (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red wizard hats?

Hate to be picky but wasn't that Gandalf the Grey and Saruman the White? Steve (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) Yes.... *before* he fell into the chasm with the Balrog. When he reappeared, he was Gandalf the White. Franklin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) Haven't we HAD this conversation before? (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) Yep, we HAVE had this conversation before: I stumbled upon it while searching for the post for my Wurmhold Citadel, after the news search was disabled. *sniff, sniff* He was Gandalf the Grey, and Saruman was Mr. White before balrog, and after (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) Does that mean that Saruman was White, Blue, Black, Red and Green? Matt (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Which Set Should I Bring?

I'm about to set off across the country (Connecticut to Washington) for a temporary assignment (18 months) at Boeing and was wondering which castle set/s I should bring with me. I'm going to be relatively limited on space, so I can only bring a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Yeah, reconsider working for Boeing... Sorry, my repressed annoyance for the company that laid me off slipped out there. Anyway, I would bring a bunch of small sets, and maybe one medium "base" set. Something that you can use for a base of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Having just returned from a two week trip, I've got some thoughts. If you think you will be wanting to buy 2001 sets, I'd bring very little (perhaps just some minifigs) since in all likelyhood you will do what I did and buy way too much while (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact