 Castle / 7043
Re: Sword holders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:53:00 GMT

I use thsi same technique in my upcoming movie.  It also lets you draw the
sword easily.

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
The over the shoulder look is great!

I discovered something similar with my Pirate minifigs.  If I want the 'fig
to look like he has his hand on the hilt, ready to draw his sword, I just
put the sword in his hand facing backward and then position the hand right
next to the hip.  Looks really good!

Dave