 Castle / 7035
7034  |  7036
Subject:
brown Wolfpack shield.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 02:58:00 GMT

I just recieved my 11th and 12 wolfpack shields in the mail today and one
was different than the other 11.  the first 10 shields which I have gotten
over time begining with sets purchased at the store all had red borders.
but one of the new shield had a brown (or very dark red) border.  after
further inspection I have concluded that this is not a case of fading
colors, because alll the other colors are nice and vibrant , in fact there
is a slight red line at the edge where the screen printing doesn't line up
perfecly, there is another color printed on top of the red.  I have also
(mostly) ruled out markers and home screen printing because the quality is
so high.

I actually think it is really cool, I gave the shield to Lord Woulfre my
Wolfpack commander.

has anyone else seen this shield?  is it from a specific set.  I only
purchased the wolfpack renegades and wolfman w/ ghost sets new when they
first came out.  I can't get a really good view of shields in the set
pictures here on lugnet.  Oh well just an interisting curisoty LMK what you
know about this (it isn't life or death I'm just interesed)

John