 Castle / 7068
Re: 4819 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 04:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
I just found a 4819 at the local KB Toys here, but when I went to put it
together the instructions included were for 4818 (not really sure why you
would need instructions for that set anyway). Anyway, I tried to put it
together by looking at the box, but had a few pieces left over. Does anyone
have any scans of the instructions for it that I can look at?

Thanks
Steve

Where are you?  I'd like to know if it was KB Toys or Toyworks, and how
many, was it a display unit!?  I've still never seen one out in the
Riverside/Ontario area of Southern California.  Help!
Aaron #279