 Castle / 7074
Re: 4819 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 22:24:14 GMT

I found them in Reno, and now that I think about it, it may have been a KB
Toyworks. It was the only one of the chrome ones they had (though they di
have some soccor ones too). They had one left after I got mine.

Steve

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Aaron West wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
I just found a 4819 at the local KB Toys here, but when I went to put it
together the instructions included were for 4818 (not really sure why you
would need instructions for that set anyway). Anyway, I tried to put it
together by looking at the box, but had a few pieces left over. Does anyone
have any scans of the instructions for it that I can look at?

Thanks
Steve

Where are you?  I'd like to know if it was KB Toys or Toyworks, and how
many, was it a display unit!?  I've still never seen one out in the
Riverside/Ontario area of Southern California.

I found 'em in a KB Toyworks.  (None of the KB Toys I visited had them at all.)

The first time I visited, some were on a standalone display unit and some were
shelved in with the other small LEGO sets.  The second time the display unit
was
gone and the few remaining sets were in with the other LEGO.

(If you still can't find 'em, I picked up a couple extra 4819s for trade
fodder.
E-mail me and let me know.)