 Castle / 7067
Re: 4819 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:05:57 GMT

I uploaded a 72 dpi scan of each page to my website.  I will probably take them down
Monday, so try to download them before Sunday:
http://home.att.net/~brgn/4819-1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~brgn/4819-2.jpg

"Stephen Bishop" <sjbishop@jps.net> wrote in message news:G5Mr2q.Ls3@lugnet.com...
I just found a 4819 at the local KB Toys here, but when I went to put it
together the instructions included were for 4818 (not really sure why you
would need instructions for that set anyway). Anyway, I tried to put it
together by looking at the box, but had a few pieces left over. Does anyone
have any scans of the instructions for it that I can look at?

Thanks
Steve