 Castle / 7026
7025  |  7027
Subject:
Imminent departure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:51:45 GMT

Well my friends, soon my final exams will be over and I will be going home to
my legos.  Soon you will hear very little from the master of Ikros, I'll let
you all decided if it's a good thing or not.

However, I wish to leave you with this little note of expectation.

Lord Ethelred's forces are now, as we speak, closing in on the forces of King
Ulmerad at his Castle at Lake Halcyon.  Soon the siege will begin, leaving all
of the King's forces divided and isolated.  Ethelred could not have picked a
better time to have attacked, as Sir Haleron has taken most of Ulmerad's
mounted knights out to quell an undead uprising to the east, leaving the castle
only moderately defended.  Even the Queen and Princess are there as well,
visiting the rich estate to be with their King for holiday.  Sir Garalt and
Kullvox must find a way to remove the two royal ladies from the confines of the
now death trap castle.  Can Garalt take his lady love away from the hand of
death?  Will Sir Hilsbrad and Sir Karbane be able to rally the mercenary group
known as the Jackals to their aid in time?  Will Garn, the ex paladin and his
two companions stay and help defend the kingdom, or will they continue on their
journey to track and defeat Jerren, Patriarch of the Order of Huldrain?  And
why are the mysterious powers of the two magical swords, Holy Light and Terror
Shadow, fading?  The light on the mountain softly flickers...

All these questions and more will be answered in the next fully
illustrated and exciting installment of the Chronicles of Ikros, coming this
Christmas to this website near you.
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Happy holidays one and all!
--Anthony