 Castle / 11000 (+100)
  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) their (...) I'm glad you were paying attention, there's a quiz later. (...) With the exception of the details of Garalt in Blut'Ader (search previous .castles for the teaser) and a a few other things, the story is totally finished in my head. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) their (...) I'm glad you liked it. You had previously replied to one of my chapter posts stating you were focusing on your own story at the time and would have to get back to my story (which, of course, is perfectly fine) I'm pleased to know (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) their (...) Thanks much :) I've been bursting at the seems wanting to release this chapter. Many of the people I regularly talk to on AIM can back me up on this ;) But don't think this is the only plot twist in store. Oh no, not by a long shot (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

a.. ack! im speechless! i never thought a lego story would have me holding onto every word (generally i focus on pictures).. but this chapter has done it! possibly the single most important chapter to your story thus far, on par with tel'karak being (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) I aim to please :) (...) Don't it though? (...) sacking, (...) to (...) little (...) wouldn't (...) An astute observation. I won't reveal much, but I will point out something that I did (or tried to) convey in the prologue. The undead armies (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) How big of a dog can you handle? Start with a plate, maybe a 2x3, maybe a 1x3, stick on some legs, make a head, make it doglike... There have been some nice brick cows, horses, and reindeer, and don't forget the Sphinx (5978) and Jackal (5938) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) I put a picture of a fairly large terrier (about two and a half bricks tall) at (URL) might be able to pass for a Schnauzer. (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) What's the middle brick? Oh. It took several tries before I thought of the 1x1 technic hole brick. (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

Anthony, Once again, another good chapter in your saga. I had to go back and catch up on the last couple of chapters, as I've been away from LUGNET for a bit and missed the updates. I like the little twist you threw into the plot, but now I'm (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) Fritz Grondy built a nice dog. I'm not sure of the details, but you can find it on this page (towards the bottom): (URL) Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) John, you've got it, that's just *it* right there. (Heck, even my dad recognized the dog when he saw it!) Love it. -Shiri (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) That's a great dog, but... holy cow- that Ankylosaurus is beautiful! (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Updating Ikros

For the insanely curious I'm currently in the process of moving all of my pics for my website to brickshelf. So far I've moved all but the four dragon pictures. I'll be doing more uploading to brickshelf tonight. Hopefully this will reduce or stop (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Continuing the Epic

(...) that you made - that tape that you used for tudoring worked like a charm! The story is starting to really grow to epic-like proportions - there is travel outside of the kingdom, a party all with the same goal, etc, etc :) This must have been (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) at (...) Jeff (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) Yes, I built a copy of it. (URL) the background you have another dog, not as good as John Herre. /Elin (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Ogre

Hello all! I've just finished a project that I've had on my mind for months, but ended up taking just two nights to build - an ogre! Pics are at: (URL) moves at the head, shoulders, elbows, waist, hips, and ankles, and is about 40% taller than a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Ogre

(...) Congratulations! You may have just created the first MOC able to be crossposted into castle AND build.mecha! Whoo-hoo! Were you even aware that you were esentially making an origami mech? It's nice, where ever it belongs! Matt (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Ogre

(...) That's a cute little guy. And with quite a few battle droids in my collection, I bet I could build quite the little ogre army. Adrian (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) adjustable height-wise, head-wise, etc... Only problem being that the arms & legs will be difficult to change colors (thank goodness for LOM :) ... Very cool! :) DaveE (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) Man, i've been seeing some really inventive uses of droid parts lately. This is definitely the best application i've seen thus far though. sun (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) droid parts in a new way too! (Unfortunately for me, a battle droid part is ALWAYS a battle droid part) -Bryan P.S. He IS kinda cute! :) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

That's cool Mark! I've been trying to figure out a way to do something similar; you've given me some great ideas. -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) Ah, sorry Matt. It's not the first. :^) (URL) Were you even aware that you were esentially making an origami mech? (...) Yep. It's still very cool! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Ogre

(...) <pout> I *SAID* "may" </pout> I was just too lazy...er, busy (yeah, that's the ticket!) to search! 8?P Matt (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Ogre

If you made it all gray and gave it a hammer and chain...viola, one LOTR cave troll (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) That dog is awesome! i really like Kiesler (spelling) too. is it ok if i use the desigen please please please excuse my grammer and spelling in all my posts. (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Survey Page

Hi Everybody, I've created a page for all of the surveys posted in the .castle group and its subgroups. It's at: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Castle Survey Page

(...) and (...) Dan (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Page

(...) Looks neat. One suggestion...list the surveys in reverse-chronological order, that way the most recent will always be at the top. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@hotmail.edu (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

Now I have something to do with my extra battle droids. That's a really clever use of parts. Cool. :-) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Page

(...) Thanks. :-) Good idea, I'll do that. -L (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) Very few things make me want to build them upon seeing them, but your latest has joined the short list. And I hate those droid thingies so much, I never would have picked up the elements to start playing with them in the first place -- so (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lost Treasures

Here's a OMG tale: Was helping my dear saintly mother clear some stuff out of her storage closet to take over to her home association's yard sale. Up on a shelf next to an old slide projector was a red plastic case. Did not look like a camera case (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) I'll lend my voice to his…in askin’ you to reveal the internal mechanisms of your magnificent Ogre!!! Thanx, --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) Wow! I'm glad so many people like the ogre. I'd be honored to see it in someone's CW story, or better yet, squashing minifigs in a game of BrikWars. I put up a picture of the ogre's interior: (URL) you can see, it's just two of the 1x1 bricks (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: instructions for dog

(...) Sure, no problem. (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Page

(...) I think it's pretty funny that you all nicknamed me the "Survey Queen" when I've only done out of all those surveys!! Just the first! I can see now that I've missed some really cool surveys while I was gone, I should go answer them ASAP! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

In lugnet.castle, Mark Chittenden writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Wow, *excellent*!! Definitely FOTM, if not FOTY. Very cool (although I *hate* those 783 red cases ;-)... -Shiri (who is still hoping to find my cousin's old BF sets somewhere.) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: let it begin: caerany update

Hi Lenny!! First of all - delayed reaction does not begin to describe this post. My apologies; not only did I miss your first post, but I also didn't realize what the "posting blues" thread was about. I've never seen your page before. I just (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: let it begin: caerany update

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! this is exactly the type of responce i was hoping for. in responce: concerning gunpowder: this actually something ive been really interested in: figuring out the weaknesses of gp and strength of conventional weapons (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2 now online! (and a little ahead of schedule)

(...) I like the chapter, the format as cool, and as James said - very nice effects and customs. Good work, keep it up! Since you're working with pictures, you should be doubly careful with typos - it's hard to fix them later on. :-/ Also, as a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: let it begin: caerany update

(...) <snip> Hi again Lenny, THe sad thing is - I *know* that reply was the exact, perfect response. (Totally ignoring this is myself here, ok? I'm not trying to compliment myself!!) I had some good comments to begin with; I continued in pointing (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2 now online! (and a little ahead of schedule)

(...) ... or 001, 002, 003 if you are working on an epic :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

Quick inventory so far: 6010 Supply Wagon (concedintally, just a month ago I 'reconstructed' this model after some hunt & shop on Brickbay) - complete :) 6012 Siege Cart (missing one white 1x1 cone) 6016 Knight's Arsenal (missing one black 'hose' & (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ogre Mark II

Thanks to Marc Nelson, I got some inspiration. No offense Marc, but I wasn't too fond with the head you had on the ogre, so I made this: (URL) think it looks a bit more minifigish this way. But then again, it doesn't look so ugly it just screams to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) It's a neat little figure, and I like Sava's changes too. It's cool when you you start finding uses for what had otherwise been garbage -- you have redeemed the droid figures for me (at least to a degree). -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  NIGHTMARES!(was Re: Ogre Mark II)

(...) I'm Kotaro Ono, a Japanese LEGO fan registered as EARL-0(;ZERO not OH X-) ). I feel very honourable and glad to see that you Anthony --- one of respectable castle world creator --- revised my own creation. Your DEMON(DEVIL)-HORSE is extremely (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  FS: Lots of castle structural parts. Buy 'em now!

Hello! I've got a bunch of castle structural parts up for sale. Name your price! I'm also willing to trade for castle, space, or town. The parts listed below are in used condition, but have been cleaned prior to this post. Here's what I have in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ugh.. more ogres..

i guess its anticipation to the new hp ogre (or troll or whatever it is.. i forget).. or maybe everyone has just fallen in love with marc nelson's design (its just so good).. but ive found ANOTHER one in brickshelf that no-one has announced yet so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

Hello Lenny. Thank You for posting about my Ogres. I have as you said "fallen in love with Marc Nelson, Jr's design" so i built acouple,I got the idea to use a knight helmet on my 2nd Ogre from Anthony Sava, and i thank him for it :D. I have just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Feedback for custom minifigs

I have a bunch of custom castle minifigs but have had no feedback on them save for my wife and the few people I've sold them to. I would just like to know what some hardcore castle afficianados would say about them. Here are a few examples: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

I think they are fantastic (I had a couple of questions to ask you but your brickbay store answered them for me) So are you going to sell the stickers seperately :) James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

Congratulations on your rediscovered collection! (...) I have 6 Crusaders and 6 Black Falcons like this. Very irritating now. I always assumed they faded because I used to make the guys "swim" in sinks, paddling pools etc as a child, and never dried (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

I've got loads of crossed axe guys like this. I think its due to the gold paint used not liking handling. I didnt dunk too many of mine in water, but it happened all the same. You'll find it just rubs off over time. It'll be interesting to see if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) I think the designs are excellent! Have you considered selling sticker sheets and letting people customize their own army? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

(...) Tim, I really like the helmet you built for the first ogre. Very cool! Glad you liked the ogre. -Marc Nelson Jr. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

Awesome! Your best stuff is much nicer than some of the factions that lego has put out. I agree with Pawel, sticker sheets would be awesome. Magnus (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) Re-released Guarded Inn minifigs? Are they re-releasing the whole set or just the minifigs? Thanks Ian (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) just (...) the whole set - check out set 10000 - both on LUGNET and on shop.lego.com :) Dan (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) Your stuff looks really nice. Clean work. The base color, mixed with the white as you have it is really striking. Do you have a stroyline for these guys? -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

(...) I almost fell over when I saw Ian's question! Well, welcome to LUGNET, and go buy yourself a 10000--$24.95, available now. :) LFB (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

heya erik very nice stuff.. the stickers look really well done and look nice as well. however, one thing i would like to see is larger animals on the shields and breastplates. the only way i know who is a phoenix is that you say what they are. the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

Very Cool! (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) (URL) about the abysmal quality of my digital camera's images. Still, you can at least make out my own alterations to the design as given. The head is static because of the beard but could be done differently. Great idea those arms and legs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

I know this reply is several months late, but I just caught the thread about the survey page in the highlighted news... Looks like a fun moment of distraction.... :) (My answers are focused only for Castle, elsewise they'd vary greatly.) (...) King (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

(...) Marc, Thank You. It took me alittle while to think of how to make him a helmet. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Yes, another chapter.

Yes, another chapter to add to the Chronicles of Ikros. Chapter 23: The Babble Chalice. I must thank Marc Nelson Jr. for the giant (ogre) design. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle sets for sale

Hey people, i have got hold of many castle sets which are all in great condition but with out their boxes. All have instructions. List and prices as follows: Royal Knights: 6090 - great condition all pieces and instructions. £45 6078 - good (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

Bruce, Very nicely done... The sets are simple, but they are very effective. I really liked the river crossing, with the flood/wave. Well done. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> To: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Your site looks pretty good. Simplistic sets, but the definitely convey the story. I like your minifig hobbits. Good stuff, -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

I like the idea of putting skelly heads on the faded Lions & Axes torsos. For now they are forming the "Blues' and the 'Blacks' fractions :) None of the Falcons show even the slightest bit of fade - which is ok since I like them better then the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) hey Anthony I just got to say that that was one sweet chapter and probubly the best one so far. I can't wait for chapter 24 Jonathan "The Man" (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

i don't know why but at first i expected soem cup that talked alot.. huh. overall, as always.. awesome.. im really looking forward to seeing garalt and company dealing with formeathan (sp).. im interested in finding out what formeathan is like. i (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) Wowsers. I thought it was a great chapter. I liked the the Giant part the most. and to to think you thought no-one would like it :D. Quote of Anthony Sava himself: "SavaTheAggie: i was kinda worried that people would be disappointed since it (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

heya man, welcome to 'ole lugnet! i still remember my first posting a couple months ago.. it seems like forever.. your site is way cool.. very simple to look at at first, but the stuff you have is very enjoyable to read! the stories are so (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) anthony anthony anthony.. if this was really a fear, then think.. why would anyone read anything but the most important chapters ever.. its because they are all good. understand that not every chapter can be a bombshell, or even should.. and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Loved your interpretation of the LOTR. I guess the new SW Ewok set will be great for giving your hobbits a real set of legs. I look forward to seeing the following chapters of the LOTR on your site. cheers, Wessel (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the rings site

Well done great site! I like the backgrounds. Check out my site at (URL) (not finished yet) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

Thanks everyone for your comments. One comment was that they are still a little pricy to amass a huge army. To remedy that, I have started to list them sans equipment for about $2. However, the overwhelming comment was "sell just the stickers". (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  more backstory now online!

Hey guys! It might be a little while til I get my newest chapter up of "Chronicles of Velaria," so I took some time to upload some more content on my brickshelf account: (URL) in the Legends folder, you can check out the 10 legendary crystals of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) Hi EJ, looking at the figs in your store, some of the descriptions say to see the Brickbay homepage for more information, but I did not find any further information on such. Is there a particular link that I could be directed to? All in all I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

(...) I agree, I like the griffin design a lot, but the pheonix and espcially the bear could be bigger. You could also add chevrons, lilies and cross bands and stuff. Also, some of the shields seemed to be in a colour between red and orange, and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

First let me say wow these are great. The sticker sheet idea is good but I agree with John that I'll probablly just buy a few figs. a suggestion. You should also sell the shields and flags seperatly. John making a purchase now and hoping that there (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) bit. I love the lion-head over the castle entrance- that's a great rendition! I particularly like the crenelated top that makes his crown. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

(...) and other such goodies. I liked the amount of pictures you had - made for very fast moving action :) I notice many similiarities between Demonclaw and Verneer in their personalities - flashy and proficient. One day their mouths will get them (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) Very creative! Are we to expect this in a story anytime soon? Maybe someone can do a wolf's face next - I would really like a big 3D enterance with the mouth that opens as a drawbridge for a wolfpack castle. I guess I could do it myself, but (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) Thanx Pawel! I, like everyone else I'm sure, have had these ideas floating around in my head ever since I was a kid. I guess thats why Lugnet and Castle World are so great, cuz now i get a chance to showcase the result of 10 years of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Question on IOM Mist

I'm (temporary) restricted to using AOLtv for a while, which makes web surfing not as easy as one would think, so pardon me if I am asking a question that prolly has an answer posted elsewhere: The mist of the Isle of Mist properties have been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Wizard's Tower

Hi all, This is the home of Wynok the Sage. I took these pictures using a "real" camera, but I think most of them turned out pretty good. Please excuse all the noise in the background. :-) The main folder: (URL) there you can view the interior and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Hey man, that's so way cool! The outside looks very nice, and the tree really makes the building complete. Great use of that baseplate as well, I also built an MOC on it as well, but I'm not ready to show it yet. :-) (...) I'd say you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes: [SNIP] (...) There are only two words that can accurately describe that model: Totaly and Schweet, thus making Totaly Schweet. :) It's AWSOME looking! Keep up the great work! (If you make more like (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) First the awesome Tower of Isengard at Brickfest '01 and now this? I am ready to crown you king of wizard-tower-building. I really like the way you have captured that 'cluttered' look. When I saw the library, I was ready to browse for some (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

Thanks Aaron, but I can't take credit for the Tower of Isengard. That was Elliott Hyde. But I do thank your for your comments on this one. I really focused on the library on this one, making it "packed" with books. -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

Thanks Wilson. The tree was hard to get right; I redid it several times. As soon as I got that baseplate, I had this in mind. (...) Thanks again. It almost took longer to clutter the place up than it did to build it! -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks for your comments Mark. I hope to inspire. ;-) -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Oops! Sorry I got confused. Your foot was in one of the pictures of Elliot's Isengard tower, so that was the source of the association. Once again, great job. (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Harry Potter world than any of the sets that LEGO themselves produced for that series. If LEGO released this set tomorrow I would buy it. Do you hear that LEGO? If you were to release sets like this, that have actual walls and a roof... you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  I doubt anybody is interested but...

Greetings. I just thought I'd let folks know that I posted a teaser to my upcoming Citadel: Castle Newcastle. PLMKWYT of the progress so far. You can see it at: (URL) Nelson (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact