 Castle / 11020
Re: Ogre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
Hello all!

I've just finished a project that I've had on my mind for months, but ended
up taking just two nights to build - an ogre!

Pics are at:

He moves at the head, shoulders, elbows, waist, hips, and ankles, and is
about 40% taller than a minifig. Please LMKWYT! Any feedback, positive or
negative, is much appreciated.

-Marc Nelson Jr.

Man, i've been seeing some really inventive uses of droid parts lately.
This is definitely the best application i've seen thus far though.

sun