 Castle / 13189
Re: Ogre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
Wow, for me this has become a thread that will not die.

Here I present you with yet another variant MOC using the great battle droid
elements as arms and legs idea, but this time centering on my obsession with
insects.  I give you the BattleBug:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/battlebug.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/BatleBug.dat

Cool bug- but why the gratuitous clone brick?!  Arghh!

--
Tony Hafner
(who has recently lost too many Lego Purity Points)