 Castle / 11016
11015  |  11017
Subject:
Ogre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:57:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all!

I've just finished a project that I've had on my mind for months, but ended
up taking just two nights to build - an ogre!

Pics are at:

He moves at the head, shoulders, elbows, waist, hips, and ankles, and is
about 40% taller than a minifig. Please LMKWYT! Any feedback, positive or
negative, is much appreciated.

-Marc Nelson Jr.