 Castle / 11046
Re: Ogre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 07:45:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
I put up a picture of the ogre's interior:

Pretty much what I figured -- many thanks for the confirmation.

It's a neat little figure, and I like Sava's changes too. It's cool when you
you start finding uses for what had otherwise been garbage -- you have
redeemed the droid figures for me (at least to a degree).

-- Hop-Frog