 Castle / 11047
11046  |  11048
Subject:
NIGHTMARES!(was Re: Ogre Mark II)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:25:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

--Anthony

Also, I recently took EARL-O's skeleton horse and revisited it as well.  Pics
can be seen here.

Hello, Anthony.

I'm Kotaro Ono, a Japanese LEGO fan registered as EARL-0(;ZERO not OH X-) ).
I feel very honourable and glad to see that you Anthony --- one of respectable
castle world creator --- revised my own creation.

Your DEMON(DEVIL)-HORSE is extremely POWERFUL !
A horn-like mane, massive back legs, double chain-ropes, also colour selection
is cool. Great X-))))

BTW, I also built bone-hounds for a hunt of dark-souls.
I'll notice you , my dear castle freaks, as bellow in case you missed it.

I'm very happy if you talked about impression for these models.
Many thanks. See you later, maybe ;)

Best Regards
Kotaro