 Castle / 11048
FS: Lots of castle structural parts. Buy 'em now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:44:16 GMT

Hello! I've got a bunch of castle structural parts up for sale. Name your
price! I'm also willing to trade for castle, space, or town. The parts
listed below are in used condition, but have been cleaned prior to this post.

Here's what I have in stock:

2 white castle walls one decorated with "brick" pattern.
1 black Royal knight wall decorated "column" pattern.
6 Black castle walls
1 grey castle wall
2 yellow 3x3x6 tower pieces. One with "brick" pattern
10 Black 3x3x6 tower pieces (see 6034)
2 grey 3x3x6 tower pieces
5 grey 8x4x2 half tower parts
17 2x1x3 grey inverted bricks
3 2x1x5 Black support bricks
2 1x1x5 black support bricks
2 1x6x2 black arch bricks
4 1x4x1 grey arch bricks
2 1x3x4 black sloped bricks (roof assembly)
2 1x3x4 white sloped bricks (roof assembly)
3 white 1x4x3 shutter assembly bricks w/ red shutters
4 red shutters (for shutter assembly bricks
2 1x4x2 Red gate bricks
1 1x4x2 Grey gate brick
1 Blue door w/ hinge brick (from 6067)
2 brown doors w/out hinges (6034)
1 1x2x3 black plate
1 Red shutter piece (larger size)
1 2x1x3 red window piece w/ shutter insert
1 2x2x3 Grey castle brick (royal knights)

I'll also trade these items for castle parts in newer condition or for
minifigures or sets. I am also looking for town and space parts for my
current project. If you would like to trade parts, make sure they are in new
condition. I'll be more than happy to negotiate prices. The best offer gets
it here, so contact me @

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com if you're interested in this deal.