 Castle / 11045
11044  |  11046
Subject:
Ogre Mark II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 06:35:53 GMT

Thanks to Marc Nelson, I got some inspiration.  No offense Marc, but I wasn't
too fond with the head you had on the ogre, so I made this:

I think it looks a bit more minifigish this way.  But then again, it doesn't
look so ugly it just screams to be killed by adventurers ;)
In any case, Marc, consider this a 'ditto' reply to your post.  I love the idea
of an Ogre for minifigs to face.

--Anthony

Also, I recently took EARL-O's skeleton horse and revisited it as well.  Pics
can be seen here.