 Castle / 11044
Re: Lost Treasures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:57:08 GMT

Quick inventory so far:
6010 Supply Wagon (concedintally, just a month ago I
'reconstructed' this model after some hunt & shop on Brickbay) -
complete :)
6012 Siege Cart (missing one white 1x1 cone)
6016 Knight's Arsenal (missing one black 'hose' & 1 black panel
1x2x1)
6017 King's Oarsmen (one white 2x2 flag has a broken clip)
6018 Battle Dragon (missing 3 black 1x1 cones, 1 red 1x1 plate
with headlight)
6021 Jousting Knights - complete :)
6022 Horse Cart (missing one black 1x4 offset plate)
6030 Catapult (missing one black 1x4 brick, 2 black 2x2 round
plates, and one 2x8 technic plate is broken in half)
6035 Castle Guard (missing one white 1x2 plate)
6039 Twin-Arm Launcher (missing 2 1x2 black plates)
6040 Blacksmith's Shop (missing 1 2x2 plate with wheel holder,
other one has a broken prong, missing 2x2 black turntable with
fingers, missing 1 black 2x2 slope inverted, missing 1 black 1x2
slope inverted)
6041 Armor Shop (didn't build yet, not yet sure what is missing)
6049 Viking Voyager (not sure yet what is missing).

Plus a few odds and ends pieces (one in particular a thruster jet
looking white plate from some classic space model??), and 13
extra mini figures (5 black falcons, 5 lions, 1 forestman, plus two
listed below) and tons of extra spears, pikes and bows (but not
enough arrow quivers to go with the bows).

Two of the extra mini figures are very odd: one is all white, no
decal, yellow hand and head (solid stud), but no face, with a
newer style castle helment in dark grey with a black visor, the
other one is same except for being all black with a black helment
and a dark grey visor. where did those two come from????

(apparently since I "lost" these, I think my brother's son might have
had access to them sometime in the past 6 years)...

Also, all the lions minifigures except for 3 has had the yellow lion
faded to the point that they have just a blue shield on their torsos,
and all the 'crossed axes' mini figs except for one has had the gold
faded to the point that they have just a black shield (with a blue
border) on their torsos. Any suggestions on resortation?

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Wow, *excellent*!! Definitely FOTM, if not FOTY. Very cool
(although I

*hate* those 783 red cases ;-)...

-Shiri (who is still hoping to find my cousin's old BF sets
somewhere.)