 Castle / 11058
Re: Lost Treasures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
I've got loads of crossed axe guys like this. I think its due to the gold
paint used not liking handling. I didnt dunk too many of mine in water, but
it happened all the same. You'll find it just rubs off over time. It'll be
interesting to see if the printing on the rereleased Guarded Inn minifigs
does the same, or if it is more resiliant (they could have combated the
problem however by just making the printing so lousey in the first place)

Re-released Guarded Inn minifigs? Are they re-releasing the whole set or just
the minifigs?

Thanks

Ian