 Castle / 11033
11032  |  11034
Subject:
Lost Treasures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:36:19 GMT

Here's a OMG tale:

Was helping my dear saintly mother clear some stuff out of her storage
closet to take over to her home association's yard sale. Up on a shelf next
to an old slide projector was a red plastic case. Did not look like a camera
case (my departed father was a professional photographer/camera equipment
collector). Took the case down, and was surprized to see it was one of those
783 Lego Storage Cases (the one which had a panel open rather than the whole
case splitting open).

Well, I opened it, and saw lots of black and white horses and lots of castle
mini-figures, and and hand full of instructions, and lots and lots and lots
of black and gray bricks and a few red and green things and...

OMG!  My "lost" castle collection! From 1984-87!!!!

Have not quite inventoried what I have re-found, but I do know it's not any
of the large castle sets, mostly the little sets like the 6010 Supply Wagon,
6012 Siege Cart, 6021 Jousting Knights, 6022 Horse Cart, and apparently a
few of the smaller pre-pirates boats.

Hmmm, fun time after the kids go to sleep...