 Castle / 11051
11050  |  11052
Subject:
Feedback for custom minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:15:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have a bunch of custom castle minifigs but have had no feedback on
them save for my wife and the few people I've sold them to.  I would
just like to know what some hardcore castle afficianados would say about
them.  Here are a few examples:
www.planetkc.com/awjohn/gpheonixking.jpg
www.planetkc.com/awjohn/pheonixking.jpg
www.planetkc.com/awjohn/grifking.jpg
www.planetkc.com/awjohn/sgrifking.jpg
www.planetkc.com/awjohn/bearking.jpg
www.planetkc.com/awjohn/wbearking.jpg

If you want to see the rest I have scanned in, the best place to look
would be my Brickbay store EJ's Custom Castle @
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ej .  I'm really curious to see what
y'all think or how I could improve.  Thanks!

EJ