 Castle / 11084
Re: Feedback for custom minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:26:44 GMT

First let me say wow these are great.

The sticker sheet idea is good but I agree with John that I'll probablly
just buy a few figs.  a suggestion.  You should also sell the shields and
flags seperatly.

John
making a purchase now and hoping that there will be custom shields arriving
soon.

In lugnet.castle, Erik Johnson writes:
Thanks everyone for your comments.  One comment was that they are still a
little pricy to amass a huge army.  To remedy that, I have started to list them
sans equipment for about $2.  However, the overwhelming comment was "sell just
the stickers".  Well, the people have spoken.  I will try to get those together
and available around or after the holidays.  Check back with me or my Brickbay
store EJ's Custom Castle @http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ej in a couple of
weeks.  By the way, I will be adding 4-6 new patterns so pop by and see.

EJ