 Castle / 11082
Re: Feedback for custom minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Johnson writes:
Thanks everyone for your comments.  One comment was that they are still a
little pricy to amass a huge army.  To remedy that, I have started to list them
sans equipment for about $2.  However, the overwhelming comment was "sell just
the stickers".  Well, the people have spoken.  I will try to get those together
and available around or after the holidays.  Check back with me or my Brickbay
store EJ's Custom Castle @http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ej in a couple of
weeks.  By the way, I will be adding 4-6 new patterns so pop by and see.

EJ

Hi EJ, looking at the figs in your store, some of the descriptions say to
see the Brickbay homepage for more information, but I did not find any
further information on such.  Is there a particular link that I could be
directed to?

All in all I like what I see.  Although the stickers could be nice, I
wouldn't want to convert too many of my existing figs to your crests, so I'd
just as well buy the whole fig from you.  ....Although my credit card will
probably not enjoy it as much as I will....  =o    8-)

-H.