 Castle / 11073
Re: Yes, another chapter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 02:48:49 GMT

i don't know why but at first i expected soem cup that talked alot.. huh.
overall, as always.. awesome.. im really looking forward to seeing garalt and
company dealing with formeathan (sp).. im interested in finding out what
formeathan is like.

i really liked the fighting scenes.. unfortunately, i knew garalt would lose
the moment he said it would be easy.  some good stuff though.

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Yes, another chapter to add to the Chronicles of Ikros.

Chapter 23: The Babble Chalice.

I must thank Marc Nelson Jr. for the giant (ogre) design.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony