 Castle / 11089
11088  |  11090
Subject:
Question on IOM Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:34:04 GMT

I'm (temporary) restricted to using AOLtv for a while, which makes
web surfing not as easy as one would think, so pardon me if I am
asking a question that prolly has an answer posted elsewhere:

The mist of the Isle of Mist properties have been listed as being
disruptive or preventative to magic working - and the workings of
machines. Magic I am not concerned with (the logic of the Mist
preventing Magic is plausible) - but preventing machines from
working? Would simply physics based (i.e: gravity, level, force
applied through gears/muscles/steam?) work? Or does the Mist
prevent machines that depends on chemical reactions or electrical
energy to operate?

Hmmm, sounds like time to outfit a LEGO longboat and head over
and see if a trebuchet will still work or not...