 Castle / 11087
Re: more backstory now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 05:35:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Also, pictures of the "Good Guy Castle" New Gallstorme, are also online, in
the Places folder, here's the link:
newest pictures are near the bottom.

Very creative!  Are we to expect this in a story anytime soon?  Maybe someone
can do a wolf's face next - I would really like a big 3D enterance with the
mouth that opens as a drawbridge for a wolfpack castle.  I guess I could do it
myself, but I'm terrible at 3D stuff.  The challenge is out :)

I also really like the artifacts that you made with the descriptions of each -
it would be cool to have a few common artifacts floating around the community
with different people getting their hands on them.  Hmmm ... maybe those will be
found on the next few sections revealed on the IOM.

Great stuff!  Good depth.  I also really dig your characters, and if you updated
your webpage, it would also be a good central place to browse your stuff :)

-- Pawel