 Castle / 11194
Re: more backstory now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys!
It might be a little while til I get my newest chapter up of "Chronicles of
Velaria," so I took some time to upload some more content on my brickshelf
account:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=RascalKing1083

Now, in the Legends folder, you can check out the 10 legendary crystals of
power that are not only the backbone of my stories, but a whole chapter of
Velarian history unto themselves.

If you'd like to go directly to the folder, here's the link:

Also, pictures of the "Good Guy Castle" New Gallstorme, are also online, in
the Places folder, here's the link:
newest pictures are near the bottom.

As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated, and if you have the time,
check out the rest of my little Castle World: Velaria at my brickshelf
account(here's the link again:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=RascalKing1083 ) and at my
website, which is currently under construction but still operable. The link
is : http://www.envy.nu/velaria/index.html

Thanks alot and hope 2 hear from ya
-Jay Cicchini
(Rascal King)

"All the lonely people...where are they?"

I'm playing catch up, so please forgive me.

VERY cool stuff Jay.  Somehow I missed chapter 2 being released, but now I've
read it.  I love it so far.  The different crystals are very cool as well.
It would seem we're in for a very complex story, and I can't wait!  And that
statue head on the castle... very nice.  Great stuff all around.

One suggestion though.  When you release your chapter pictures, you might want
to lable the pages before 10 with a 0 in front, so that lazy people like me who
click the 'next' button on brickshelf won't go from page 1 to 10 and get
confused ;)

--Anthony