 Castle / 11008
Re: Continuing the Epic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:52:49 GMT

Anthony,

Once again, another good chapter in your saga. I had to go back and catch up on
the last couple of chapters, as I've been away from LUGNET for a bit and missed
the updates. I like the little twist you threw into the plot, but now I'm
wondering, are Ethelred and the Council really just misunderstood, or are they
really evil and is Wurrelin just reciting the propaganda that the Council tells
its subjects? I guess I'm just a suspicious guy by nature! :) Anyways, good
job!

Steve Buechi
the_beakman@yahoo.com
The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Fellow castle heads, the Chronicles of Ikros have one more chapter under their
belt.  I hope you enjoy it.

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 22: An Ancient Society

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html