 Castle / 10999
Re: Continuing the Epic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:27:27 GMT

Fellow castle heads, the Chronicles of Ikros have one more chapter under their
belt.  I hope you enjoy it.

The Chronicles of Ikros
Chapter 22: An Ancient Society
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Argh!  It's down, of course, because of excessive data transfer.  I'll check
it out later.

Ah, got through.  Hmm... very interesting turn of events.  That explains a
few things.

I'm curious- how far ahead do you plot?  I mean, I can see that you have all
the chapters planned out... but how much detail do you already know?

As for the models, I love the detail on the outside of the library.  Nice
slope usage.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com