 Castle / 10998
Re: Continuing the Epic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:44:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Fellow castle heads, the Chronicles of Ikros have one more chapter under their
belt.  I hope you enjoy it.

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 22: An Ancient Society

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

PLMKWYT

Argh!  It's down, of course, because of excessive data transfer.  I'll check
it out later.

How long has Geocities been enforcing their data transfer limits on an
hourly basis?

On a ranting note...
They claim that you get 3Gb of transfer per month, but they actually enforce
that rate on an hourly basis.  That means you only get something like 4Mb
per hour.  A single person reading through the site could easily use up that
much transfer.  And unless you hit that limit every hour, you are getting a
lot less than 3Gb per month.  Or do they "slush" it?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com