 Castle / 11004
Re: Continuing the Epic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:24:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
a..

ack!

im speechless! i never thought a lego story would have me holding onto every
word (generally i focus on pictures).. but this chapter has done it!

I aim to please :)

possibly the single most important chapter to your story thus far, on par with
tel'karak being awaken and the intro.. the possibilities and perspectives this
gives us are awe inspiring!

Don't it though?

but ive got some question.. if ethelred is "not evil" then why all the • sacking,
pillaging, and seiging? obviously the idea of just two people confused comes • to
light, resorting to defence and retribution.. but then again, it seems a • little
big for that.  i mean, if I were looking for a sleeping dragon, then i • wouldn't
have armies of the undead, even if someone tried to fight me about it. im
thinking maybe ethelred was acting of his own accord, maybe get a little extra
benefits from the job?

An astute observation.  I won't reveal much, but I will point out something
that I did (or tried to) convey in the prologue.  The undead armies didn't
start showing up after the villagers in northern Ikros kept killing off the
random zombies that would show up from time to time, and after Ulmerad had sent
off several groups of knights to investigate and take care of them.  So if this
were the case, Ethelred would now be acting through force (and vengence) where
stealth and being low key had failed.  But that isn't to say that any of the
characters involved couldn't have their own ajenda.

i dunno..

still, good job!!
-lenny

Thanks much sir

--Anthony

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Fellow castle heads, the Chronicles of Ikros have one more chapter under • their
belt.  I hope you enjoy it.

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 22: An Ancient Society

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html