 Castle / 10995
Re: Continuing the Epic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:45:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Fellow castle heads, the Chronicles of Ikros have one more chapter under their
belt.  I hope you enjoy it.

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 22: An Ancient Society

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

PLMKWYT

--Anthony

Hey Anthony, great job on another story.  I really liked how you mentioned
Volldai in the story.  Is this hinting at maybe having your two storylines
cross paths somewhere along the way?  Very cool idea!

Wilson