 Castle / 10700 (+100)
  Re: Volldai and the Isle of Mist

Ditto. Very cool story Anthony! After viewing Volldai's pic and description on the Characters pages, that story was much more enjoyable because I knew his agenda and what his personality was. And with everything running together: Who's Who on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

Just a note to let folks know that all my castle-related Lugnet pages can be found here: (URL) being "3" in this context) The Blank Shields, LEGO Wars (the simple version) and The Davinskeep Project. Originally I made this links page so I could (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Yay! I can't wait to see what you (and others?) have came up with! I will have to stay out of this for now, but maybe when I retire I'll have some time! <grin> Impatiently waiting to hear more, -Shiri (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) They rock. I like the Davinskeep banner the bestest :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Well, it'll be a while before there's any finished product to show, but news snippits & project updates will be found here: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Thanks! I'd been trying for a while to find something that clearly indicated what it was about... Then yesterday, that idea hit me, and I threw it together in about 20 minutes! thanks, James (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Sorry if this is old news, but in a magazine at work today for video store owners there was an article I read about the release on DVD of a Special Edition of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." There were the usual extras like commentary, interviews (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

(...) Yes, about a month ago, but we will forgive you :-) (...) It is an official Lego production, look at this thread for the details, and a link to the movie: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Happy Halloween Lugnet!

I realize it's early, but... In the spirit of this pagan holiday, I made this... (URL) a fun, a safe, and a Happy Halloween Lugnet! --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Happy Halloween Lugnet!

Thank you! Kewl. Your Dragons are great. Whew look at all those villians and skeletons! nice graphic......have a jog of mead on me! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Great to finally see the mini movie, last time I tried I couldn't figure out how to get ot to work. Terrific to see lego working together with Mony Python as well, although I somehow can't see future lego music video for "Always Look on the Bright (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Midnight MOCkery Contest

Hello, here is my entry for the Midnight Mockery Contest, a skeletton's carriage and the ruin of an inn. (URL) would be happy to see this soon on Sarah's page, Kind Regards, René (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle)

  The End of Book II

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second book of the Chronicles of Ikros! Say that three times fast. So, I am proud to present: Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com: (...) whoo small heads! great for those shamans to play with. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The End of Book II

I get an error that says: The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Some Lego castles I found on Google

Hi all, I was playing with Google's image search feature when I found some pictures of pretty good castles( in my opinion, anyway). So I thought I'd drop a link to show them to all of you. (URL) also dropped the person a link to let them know about (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany update

I've added a few extra characters that are of import, also more importantly, the map of Caerany. theres also a little discussion of caeric weapons, featuring my first custom made weapon: the hacksword (a cross between a sword and an axe). enjoy (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: The End of Book II

does it end with them getting on the ship? and whats up with demonclaw and greylen? have they been corrupted by the evil dudes! ack! my skin ripples with anticipation.. why must you leave us in such agony??? looking forward to book III!! peace (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The End of Book II

(...) agony??? (...) I'm glad you liked it :) Though I wonder if you were able to read the whole chapter. I'm not sure. Geocities has been giving me trouble with my traffic load lately, killing my site for an hour at a time whenever they think its (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

Leonard, Nice discussion of Caeric weapons... I like that you made it a minifig showing them off and describing them. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> (...) importantly, (...) custom (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Where is Matthew Verdier?

Does anyone know? Felix (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  another IOM question

could i send two different ships at the same time but have them both be in same party? like i have built a ship and an air ship could i have the ship carry mostly subblies and the airship mostly take the party members. another question, are airships (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  NEED TO TRADE

Currently constructing a huge castle. I need alot of gray and black bricks and walls. Also looking for rasied baseplates. and ninja dk gray wall pieces with brick patterns. I need fright knights boddies and shield, visored helmets, shogun armor and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(URL) those of you who don’t check often, or even the few who just arrived upon Earth and weren’t aware, Master Creator Bob Carney has just completed the spectacular Dir Wartburg Castle. It’s huge, it’s beautiful, and its Lego at it’s finest. So (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) I must differ on this point. There is an attenuated series of portals which although pretty buries the real "matter" of the site. Further, the first page portal seems to have one of those scripts which bombs the back button (at least in IE). I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) Indeed, I'm aware of the back-button neutrialization. But no matter the quirks, I'm still indebted to her for creating a web page to show case Dr. Carney's creations. Without her, his various castles would compose a neatly organized photo (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The End of Book II

(...) Well, now that I just finished reading the last chapter, there is just one little problem: You've left me dangling {off the edge of the castle turret} wondering what is going to happen next! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  IOM: Most of your questions answered all in one place

Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I revamped the About Page a bit to be clearer and answer more questions, and have all necessary information in one location. (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The End of Book II

im going to have to agree here.. for the end of a book it was kinda thrown in the air. having said that.. tel'karak attacking the castle?!?!?! GASP! NOOO! the drama is just too much! i'll swoon! keep up the excellent work! peace -lenny (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) Just a note on the "Back button" thing. "(URL) is using the V3 free web-redirection service to point to their page, so when their IP changes, they can just update the number at V3, and the address "go.to/carneycastle" stays the same. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Anne is no longer working on the site due to personal reasons and the entire site is now being updated by Bob. He has added the new front and is updating the pages himself. the intro animation looks a bit odd on my machine as it dosent load the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) Agreed- it's an incredible castle. I too am glad to get to see the pictures! The sheer size is impressive, and the shape is executed very well. I do have one question, though- is that roof orange? If so, that's a lot of pumpkin packs! -- Tony (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  RE: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) I agree...it loads very slowly. The picture(s) could probably be reduced to about 50-80 KB without much loss in quality, especially if reduced from the original photos. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@bldesign.org www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Update to my site

Hey guys after a long break I finally updated please see my site, (URL) If you have any Harry Potter LEGOS, and I mean ANY, then please email me and we can work out a trade! I want them bad I can taste it! Jay Rodarte (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Oars!

What are some ideas for oars? Oarlocks particuiarly? Surely few get to the Isle without some rowing. A practical ship's oar goes to 10 or 12 long. Lego paddles are too short. I'm trying 1x10 plates, and lances with some kind of extender. Here are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

This should have been in .pirates: What are some ideas for oars? Oarlocks particuiarly? Surely few get to the Isle without some rowing. A practical ship's oar goes to 10 or 12 long. Lego paddles are too short. I'm trying 1x10 plates, and lances with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Oars!

(...) Have you considered flex straws? That would eliminate the need for extenders, and would also give you lots of attachment options at the oar end. best LFB (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  IOM question...

Greetings to all. First of all: if there was some sort of email address I was supposed to send this to, I'm sorry. I didn't see it. Now the question. Can CAD Lego things go to the IOM, or will only IRL stuff be allowed? -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  [ot] Almost 2 years ago ...

Just doing a random search, I realized my first post to lugnet happened two years ago on October 25th: (URL) Xoom has taken my site down, so now I need to find some pictures that I had online and try to snap them on my new site (which UTK might take (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some teaser pics from the Chronicles of Velaria... I've been working on the three books of my story, Chronicles Of Velaria. The first book will be entitled :" Chronicles of Velaria: Tales of a Fragile Realm" And (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

very nice.. i enjoyed looking at something not so IOM related.. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Excellent effects, Jay! I also really like that Dark Wraith's weapon. Where did the black flame come from? thanks, James (trying to lurk less and post more) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

I'll throw out some quick feedback for ya! I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to digital Lego, so take the comments for what they're worth :) Good : I like the effects that have been added in. As a Photoshop Tyro I know flames and lightning (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Well James, I painted orange flames. The weapon the Dark Wraiths of the North protect is the Black Flame Halberd. Now, normally I dont have the heart to paint my Legos, but the storyline would be kinda goofy if the black flame halber had (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Heh, that's OK by me... my signature Blank Shields didn't all come that way either (cough Brasso cough). :) I like it; it's a very cool effect. thanks, James (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Short Comic ...

I've updated my site with a short story: (URL) finally able to give my characters some context :) More to come in 2-3 weeks ... -- Pawel (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Yet another IOM question (or two, or three..)

I must say that I have been following the IOM saga, and I find it rather interesting. I may even jump in myself soon! But just so I understand things better, I have a few questions. Does the mist represent unexplored land? If so, how long does it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  knight's kingdom

does anyone have the inside scoop on whats happening with kk? it seems it is being discontinued soon; none of the stores in my area (north fla) sell them anymore.. is this because of hp? does that mean for the next five years the only castle stuff (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  IOM Prequel

I've written another installment of the Kobayashi Chronicles. It actually takes place right before my previous installment (it's the day of "The First Night) and chronicles the arrival and setup of temporary camp. It's called, unsurprisingly enough, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) It doesn't necessarily mean the Knights aren't being manufactured anymore. It may just be the shops gearing up to shift as much Harry Potter stuff as possible. It's selling from Legoland Windsor faster than they can stock it, and this is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: IOM Prequel

(...) studied Sun Tsu's "The Art of War", I was very impressed by the set-up of your campground and the laying of the perimeter. It is obvious that your soldiers are a battle hardened group and very disciplined on top of that. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Non IOM Teaser

As the time slowly draws near for the release of chapter 21 of the Chronicles of Ikros, I decided that I'd share with all of you one of the pictures. After all, I've not done a teaser in forever! Beyond that, after this chapter there won't be a new (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet another IOM question (or two, or three..)

(...) We hope to have your talents put to IOM use soon :) (...) The Mist represents not only unexplored land, but in some instances, land that is suicidal or impossible to enter (1). One MAY enter Level 1 Mist, but it is rather useless - the terrain (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: IOM Prequel

(...) I'm pleased that you were able to glean that from the camp layout (as it's all true) even though I haven't studied much military strategy. In fact, I just laid out my camp in what seemed like a logical, tight grouping, so that it's easy to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

reference: (URL) has a copy of the 2002 brochure. note: there is NO mention of anything castle, knights kingsdom or otherwise.. i think this mean discontinued.. but my real question is why? because of hp, or new castle for later 2002? (somehow i (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Really kinda? Get over it... Those little product pamphlets that come in sets can in NO WAY be considered complete as far as the 2002 product line goes. The sets such a pamphlet announces are only "teasers" for the products being offered next (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

"Kinda bothers" you? It extremelly bothers me! Castle was always my favorite theme, and a favorite among lego collectors over the world. I have no idea why they would discontinue the theme. KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Also note: *Goblins Can't tell much from the picture, but it looks like a differen't Mini-fig head (with pointy ears) and maybe shorter legs or something? I wonder if that Troll (yes, it's a mountain troll I believe, I haven't read the books (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) I am curious if Lego had signed some agreement with Warner stating they would not release any other castle lines while HP is in the workings. Lucas made Lego do this with the space line. That's why you haven't seen anything since UFO. Lucas (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Well, don't lots of the Alpha Team things look like spaceships? At Brickfest 2001, Brad Justus said that no themes were "dead" in the sense that they would never conceivably return. (If all of a sudden the middle ages become really cool with (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom, HP and Legends ramblings

(...) At least the Castle sets of Olde had ONE solid wall! Nothing against the HP sets I love so dearly, but IMHO the Harry Potter sets are glorified accessory packs.Excluding Hagrid's Hut, the HP sets use ARCHES! ARGH! If i wanted to build an (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Well the reason is they got outbidded by another toy company (which primarily make...dolls!!) Arrghh!!! That, and from a production standpoint, introducting a new theme, with other themes just being put out, and other sets getting new stuff, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

Yeah, I would much rather have a LotR theme, but there are descent enough castle elements in HP. speaking of which, I'm trying to build a Hagrid army if anyone wants to help! So what do people think of the new 2002 sets? Personally, I think the new (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) i think LOM is actually kinda space-like.. i mean, the solar explorer? i think LOM somehow qualifies as quasi-town, since its not set in the distant future. (...) what bothers me about this is that any eventual return of castle would be in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) i think someone at lego has an underwater fetish.. and someone else has an axe fetish... i think sometime in the future we'll see underwater raiders who use axes only (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Hey: Isle of Mist!

Dear Lego, As an avid Lego castle guy, I think it might be a good idea to not shelve the castle theme just yet. I mean look here at Lugnet, a fairly large group of people are devoting possibly weeks of their lives to an interactive roleplaying lego (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Have you seen the Goblins in 4714? (...) Umm, I think you'll find that it was a very good seller. Almost all of the sets, (and this goes double for the orignal Aquanauts and the larger sets) rate 65 or more on the LugnetDB. In my experience, I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) What about Life on Mars sets (...) --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

My friends, after much hard effort, I bring you the first chapter of Book III. Quite possibly the most visually appealing chapter of the entire thing thus far. So here ya go... Chapter 21 of the Chronicles of Ikros Trapped and Bound (URL) I've been (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: knight's kingdom

Being cynical could the fact they release the sets with trolls and goblins in January have something to do with LotR being released at the end of December ?? The ewoks are a bit of a disappointment, a brown minifig head with the old style peasant (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 4:27 AM Subject: Re: knight's kingdom (...) goblins (...) old (...) Oh yeah! I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) I always figured that one as Mr. Hanky on steroids. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

Its funny cos its true (If I were to fall into newsgroup speech Id say 'LOL' but I don't so I won't) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 "James Aldrich" <jaldrich@greenbaynet.com> wrote in message news:3BDFFD65.E2E79B...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) The shots with the candle spark spell are gorgeous. Beautiful use of lighting for effect. thanks, James (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) You would have thought they could at least devise one that works with rubber bands instead of py (human) hand, and seems a little more realistic. I'm sure kids would like them more. Does anyone else remember that old game "Castles and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom)

(...) Do you mean "Crossbows and Catapults"? That's the one I remember playing, though I know that there were other variations made by different companies. That was a blast to play. I never bought any myself, but I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom)

To All, NOTE: Uh-oh, confirmed space/town/train head posts in castle!! ; ) (...) Man, did I love that game! It was a blast, the crossbow on the ground, the catapault, you building the various castles and people and the like. I ended up using a bunch (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom)

(...) You mean me? Ugh, I can't pick a theme any more. A brief year ago, I wouldn't have been spotted in the town or train groups either. Now you never know where I'll turn up. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crossbows and Catapults (was: knight's kingdom)

Tony & All, (...) Nope, I meant myself, but I am sure other people, such as yourself, can say the same. I thought I would poke fun at myself for posting in castle! : ) (...) Well, most of my stuff has been on the town side lately, but I have some (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

ill agree.. amazing visuals! and finally a chapter ends with something other than the MIDDLE OF A BATTLE, so that my soul can rest easy while i await to find out WHERE ARE THEY?!?!? a giant ocean of some sort.. perhaps on the other side of the globe (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) Cool! Great effects as usual. It was nice to have a story like this to enjoy after a diffcult day at school. :-) (...) Yeah, I know what you mean. :-/ I ended up just moving my site. -L (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Augh! You'll put your out! (...) I think I have some of that stuff lying around. The sets still appear in certains stores from time to time. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

actully i kinda like the alpha team squid a little (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  yellow castle ruins

after reading the wamalug web site i found that DI had legos some times. well my dad was there and he baught some legos for ten bucks and i had 4 yellow castle knights and lots of peices from yellow castle!! (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) Well, it's already down it seems. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

James: What is the threading problem? And, forgive me, but who is Suz? Thanks. KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Suz = Suzanne Rich, Administrator of LUGNET:the friendliest place on the net. Try feedback@lugnet.com or Post a help message in one of hte admin groups. (...) Reading through the Web interface your messages appear as a new topic, without (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  My First Ldraw Drawing!!!

Hey Y'all: Here is another Castle Blacktron teaser (like you care). The following link takes you to a web-optimized gif image of my Ldraw thingy: (URL) differences between this mockup and the real thing are just a few elements: 1. The walking staff (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  IOM: The Wurmhold...

--Begin story clip...-- Few people who attended the gathering of King Auld Dragon remember the small, elf-eared man in a suit of black and red. Those who do recollect that he came shortly before Draven spoke, and left shortly after he finished. He (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) Yes - geocities have been very finicky for the past few days. Blast them. Anyhow - this is a great intro to a whole new chapter of the story. There is a sense of closure which allows you to be flexible with what you do next. The extra time (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold...

(...) Two airships? Could we say that this is the first convoy to head towards the Isle? I look forward to seeing pictures of your party. -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knight's kingdom

James: I sent a message to Suz; we'll see if I can get this fixed. Thanks again! KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Posting

Ok - I usually don't read general posts, but this one really got me thinking more about what has been on my while for the past few months: (URL) my question is - where does one draw the line on posts and replies? What is actually beneficial vs. just (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp

(...) (URL) I simply loved watching your minifig soldiers set up camp and erect shelters. The scaffold platforms were just great. I don’t think I've told you this before, but I think your web page holds a wonderful array of BrikWars battles. It (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp

(...) Hey, you got to get to the roof somehow :) I was inspired by Leah to show the construction of the buildings. It adds a lot to the story, I think. (...) Thanks for the compliments. I pride myself on having a very diverse collection of creations (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Posting

(...) [...] (...) Speaking as someone who has posted MOC's and seen little if any response, I would say - Reply. Even if it's just "Wow, that's pretty cool" it makes a difference. Simply highlighting/spotlighting the message isn't always obvious to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) First off, great story! I love the plot and the effects are amazing... I wonder if you could share some secrets of the images with the ship and dragon flying. (...) Or perhaps an island... the ship can't fly, but maybe it's not the fire that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  IOM: The Wurmhold...

Greetings to one and all. I am both pleased and proud to announce the first "story clip" of the Wurmhold. It's not a real story, it's actualy parts cut out from the real one that I'm working on, but enjoy anyway. Without further ado: (URL) especialy (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Posting

Greetings earthlings (and others, I'm sure there's a few others around here) While I haven't even properly introduced myself, I'd like to add my .04 to this thread at this time! > Very often, I will just highlight someone's creation as a non-verbal (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold...

(...) to talk more about the wings though - that's a very original yet very odd contraption. I almost get a sense of it being like something organic - like a giant butterfly or other insect. Anyone seen G.I.Joe the Movie? Something out of that :) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact