 Castle / 10791
Re: knight's kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 01:20:21 GMT

James:

I sent a message to Suz; we'll see if I can get this fixed.

Thanks again!

KEith

From: "James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com>
To: lugnet.castle@lugnet.com, lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: knight's kingdom
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Keith Kirchoff writes:
James:
And, forgive me, but who is Suz?

Suz = Suzanne Rich, Administrator of LUGNET:the friendliest place on the
net.
Try feedback@lugnet.com or Post a help message in one of hte admin groups.

What is the threading problem?

Reading through the Web interface your messages appear as a new topic,
without reference to the message you're replying to. I assume you're seeing
LUGnet through either a newsgroup reader or email subscription. Ben
Whitecross had the same problem a couple of months ago, but it's fixed now.
It's only a problem because it makes following discussions graphically
difficult, breaking them up into lots of peices, as seen from the Web
interface.

Thanks.
Keith

No Worries