 Castle / 10707
Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Sorry if this is old news,
Yes, about a month ago, but we will forgive you :-)

I can't wait!  Does anyone know which website this could be referring to?
It is an official Lego production, look at this thread for the details, and
a link to the movie:

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3219

Martin