 Castle / 10710
Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 12:51:38 GMT

Great to finally see the mini movie, last time I tried I couldn't figure out
how to get ot to work.

Terrific to see lego working together with Mony Python as well, although I
somehow can't see future lego music video for "Always Look on the Bright
Side of Life" or "Lumberjack Song" any time soon...

It would be very cool of lego to release those new helmets though, like the
grey batlords helmet without those silly wings, and that helmet in the
beginning...

If lego isn't about to make any new castle sets as long as Harry Potter is
around, er how about a brand new Monty Python theme? Just imagine! A Roman
coliseum and town from "Life of Brian"! The Knights who say "Ni"! The Cave
of the killer rabbit!

Magnus

"If dreams came true, oh wouldn't that be nice..." - Bruce Springsteen 1978