 Castle / 10788
IOM: The Wurmhold...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:35:41 GMT

--Begin story clip...--

Few people who attended the gathering of King Auld Dragon remember the
small, elf-eared man in a suit of black and red. Those who do recollect that
he came shortly before Draven spoke, and left shortly after he finished. He
ate sparingly, talked little, and stayed as solitary as possible, listening,
always listening...

Two weeks later, the Master of the Citadel announced that the Wurmhold would
be going themselves to the Isle of Mist, and that "...Although our main goal
will be to explore the island, we will be heavily armed, so anybody who
tries to stop us will meet extreme resistance..."

--End story clip...--

The Wurmhold party consists of Raven Ikranson, Krain, and 38 Darque Archers.
They'll be travelling aboard two airships, the "Dark Star" and the
"Illomen". I look forward to having them meet your people on the Isle of Mist!

Pictures of the Dark Star, Illomen, and crew will come soon. :)

--
Mark Nelson