 Castle / 10787
10786  |  10788
Subject:
My First Ldraw Drawing!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:49:04 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Here is another Castle Blacktron teaser (like you care).  The following link
takes you to a web-optimized gif image of my Ldraw thingy:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/images/lbpod.gif

The differences between this mockup and the real thing are just a few elements:

1. The walking staff is topped off with a belville princess mini crown
2. The face of Lady Blacktron is either a Cam or a Paradisa Open Lips face
3. The torso is supposed to be my own Lady Blacktron custom
4. The hat is supposed to be a black castle maiden hat
5. The cape is now an HP black cloth cape with stars

This is the model I was going to send to the Gathering, but it just didn't
happen. =(

The idea behind this MOC was that Lady Blacktron was completing a state
mission when she is pulled into Castle World by the Witches of 13.13.  The
travel pod she is displayed in has landed and the whole of it has unfurled
with Lady Blacktron none the worse for her travels.  In transit the pod
places it's passenger in suspended animation -- all except for the person's
brain, which is kept in a normal state that the passenger might control the
craft with their mind and be responsive to emergencies.  The problem with
this type of suspended animation is that the brain is continually conscious,
deprived even of sleep, and in incredible pain because the rest of the body
is perceived to have been cut off from the nervous system and there are
subsequent "phantom pains" where the whole of one's body should be.
Tremendous discipline is required to stay sane during the long periods of
immobility, lack of stimulus, and solitude necessary during long space flights.

It is thought that even if Lady Blacktron had been able to attend the
Gathering, there would likely have been language and communication barriers.

-- Hop-Frog