 Castle / 10789
Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:55:34 GMT

Trapped and Bound

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

PLMKWYT!!

Yes - geocities have been very finicky for the past few days.  Blast them.
Anyhow - this is a great intro to a whole new chapter of the story.  There
is a sense of closure which allows you to be flexible with what you do next.

The extra time spent editing the pictures paid off nicely in my opinion :)

     -- Pawel